Fine silver, sterling silver and labradorite. Oxidized and polished. Inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien's prose. Laurelindorenan also known as Lorien, Lothlorien etc.
. Made from a scratch by me of course
Thank you very much for DD and for all those faves and comments
Answering your questions:
1. Yes, I sell my works, for example in my Etsy shop - [link]
and in my own gallery [link]
2. This piece is already sold
3. Yes, I make commissions, but I don't make exact copies of my previous works. I can only make sth similar.
4. If you wan't to know sth more on "how I make it" and so on, check latest "Deviance" issue (nov-dec 09) which you can find here : [link]
- there is an interview with me
You can find me on my website: [link]
or my Facebook page: [link]